Thursday, September 30, 2010

Official Casting: Denali Coven is here!

It’s OFFICIAL - The entire Denali Coven have been cast for Breaking Dawn, take a look. 


Christian Camargo as Eleazar
heroes christian camargo The Rest of the Denali Coven in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN Have Been Cast!


Mia Maestro as Carmen
Mia Maestro




Casey LaBow as Kate
casey labow The Rest of the Denali Coven in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN Have Been Cast!




MyAnna Buring as Tanya


Ok, there you have it - The Denali Coven. Any thoughts? I'm a little apprehensive, i personally don't know any of these acts (as in i've never seen them in movies) so i don't know how they work, or if they are that good. But I just feel like i've had different images of them in my mind. (I actually picked a different photo of MyAnna for this because the one they were showing really made me dislike the casting, it was this photo from the source i got this information, link). But I think i'm going to refrain from saying anything too negative until I at least see them in a trailer or something. 

-Ed


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, i am not so sure about the casting for Tanya... i guess i imagined her more willowy? we'll see i guess...

<3 MC

Post a Comment