Saturday, May 1, 2010

Talking with the Talent

Hello!

Well I just wanted to say a few things about something new I’m doing with the blog. Along with recommendations, I’ve also started to do some Author interviews!

So I’m really excited to get to talk to some of the authors of the stories I’ve recommended, getting to know more about them and what’s going on in their heads when writing. I’m extremely humbled and ecstatic that some author’s are willing to put aside some time to talk with me about all of this, because we are all busy living our lives (some more than others) so it really means a lot to me. I’ll be asking a lot of the same things in these, because well there are just some basic things that I know I’m interested to know about each story, but hopefully there will be some more personal questions pertaining to each story individually as well. Hopefully over time I’ll get better at asking questions, but I hope they are all interesting and anyone reading this enjoys them! (already have 4 author's lined up, so keep on the look out - should be posting these in the next week)

I’d like to just say thank you once again to all of the authors who will be part of this series.


Keep an eye out for new post because i already have these authors interviews coming up in the next few months...MissAlex, 2carm2carm2, ItzMegan73, A Cullen Wannabe and Kambria Rain!!

-Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment