Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hey ed, why isn't there a "why read" for every rec?

That's a good question. Now it's not because I don't love those stories any less than the one's that do, because that's not true. There are a few reason's why a story might not have a review.

  • I'm currently rereading the story, and therefore need time to do so before writing the review (because i'm rereading most of these and reading new stories all while being a busy college student.)

I started this blog after being a member of FanFic.net for quite some time, so I had all these favorited stories that i haven't read since i became a member. So I put them up here because I had to have loved them if they were favorited, even if i can't remember the specific's at the moment. So i'm spending time rereading stories (which is really fun).

  • I simply haven't had time to write one that's worth reading. I decided on posting recommendations right when i have them, wether or not they have reason's, simply to get them out there to anyone reading this faster. I want to write something that mean's something and that takes time.


So im sorry if it's a little confusing at the moment, and if you happen to be an author don't be offended by the lack of a review!! If you want to know one just comment and i'll make time for it, otherwise they'll be up as soon as i can get them up.


Love, Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment