Saturday, April 17, 2010

Not a fanfic, but its pretty epic...

Yes this isn't a fanfic recommendation, but i found this amazing fan video for new moon. It has one of my all time favorite songs in it, Cosmic Love by Florence + Machine. They are an incredible band and everyone should love them, their album Lungs is almost always playing for me. And this song just happens to be one of my favorite's when I think new moon, or Edward/Bella



And while we are on video's i might as well stick these in the same blog, now its this twilight and New Moon parody things, well they are amazing. The first fits Twilight and Edward spot on. And the second one, the NM one, well it makes a lot more sense if you spend too much time looking through all the photo's of the actors and press releases and all that. But what i love is the music is perfect again, and once i saw it i called my friend up because all the songs, especially the first are on the cd i made her of music that goes with the books, im glad they agreed with me. so enjoy!






these videos are from the Hillywood show, pretty funny stuff.
hope you enjoyed, now back to rec'n fics :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment